Trace elements include boron, zinc, molybdenum, iron, manganese, copper and other nutrients. Although the amount of trace elements required by plants is small, their effect on the growth and development of plants is equally important with a large number of elements. When a certain trace element is lacking, the growth and development of the crop will be significantly affected, and the yield will decrease and the quality will decline. On the other hand, excessive trace elements will poison crops, affect yield and quality, and even endanger the health of humans and animals. With the continuous increase of crop yields and the large-scale application of chemical fertilizers, the need for the correct application of trace element fertilizers has become increasingly urgent. In trace element fertilizers, sulphuric acid, boric acid, molybdates and their monovalent salts, which are usually iron, manganese, zinc and copper, are used more often.
First, the application of trace element fertilizers
1. Soil application of trace element fertilizer can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer or topdressing fertilizer. In order to save fertilizer and improve fertilizer efficiency, it is common to use strip or cave method. The application of trace element fertilizer in soil has a certain aftereffect and can be applied every other year.
2. Axon body fertilization method Quick-acting trace element fertilizers are mostly used in plants. Fertilizing methods include:
(1) seed dressing with a small amount of water to dissolve the trace element fertilizer, sprayed on the seed, spray while stirring, so that the seed stained with a layer of fertilizer solution, dry after sowing. The seed dressing dosage is generally 1-6g per kg of seeds and 40-60mL of water.
(2) The soaking concentration of the trace element fertilizer is 0.01% to 0.1%, the soaking time is 12-24 hours, and the ratio of the seed to the solution is 1:1.
(3) This method can be applied to the application of trace element fertilizers to rice and other transplanted crops. The concentration is 0.1% - 1.0%. Fertilizers for roots do not contain substances that harm young roots.
(4) Extra-root spraying outside spraying is an economic and effective method for applying trace element fertilizers. Commonly used concentrations of 0.02% -0. 1%. Both sides of the blade are wetted with the solution. Trace element fertilizers that are easily fixed by the soil such as iron, zinc, boron, manganese, etc., have better effects with this application method.
Second, the application of trace element fertilizer should pay attention to matters
The application of trace element fertilizers has its own particularities. If it is not applied properly, it will not only increase production, but will even cause serious damage to the crops. In order to increase fertilizer efficiency and reduce injury, attention should be paid to the following matters when applying:
1. To control the dosage and concentration, the number of trace elements needed to apply uniform crops is small, and the range of trace elements from the lack to the appropriate amount is very narrow. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly control the amount of trace element fertilizer to prevent excessive concentration, and the application must be uniform. . Trace element fertilizers can also be blended into organic fertilizers for application.
2. For the application of trace elements in soils of different types and textures, the effect and content of trace elements are different. The effect of applying trace element fertilizers is also not the same. In general, the availability of iron, zinc, manganese, copper, and boron in calcareous soils in the north is low and prone to lack; while the availability of molybdenum in acid soils in the south is low. Therefore, the application of trace fertilizer should be reasonably applied to trace elements in the soil.
3. The response of various crops to trace minerals is applied to various trace elements. Different reactions have different responses to different trace elements, with different sensitivity, different requirements, and obvious differences in application effects. For example, maize has good effect of applying zinc fertilizer. Sensitive to boron, grass crops are sensitive to manganese and legume crops are sensitive to molybdenum and boron. Therefore, reasonable selection and application should be made according to the sensitivity and fertilizer efficiency of different crops to different trace elements.
4. Poisoning improves the supply of trace elements in soil and soil, which is often due to the influence of soil environmental conditions. The acidity and alkalinity of the ten soils are the primary auxiliaries that affect the availability of trace elements, followed by soil texture, soil moisture, soil redox status and other factors. To completely solve the problem of lack of trace elements, while supplementing the nutrients of trace elements, we must pay attention to improving soil environmental conditions, such as the use of organic fertilizers or appropriate amount of lime to regulate soil acidity and alkalinity and improve soil nutrient status. .
5. The injection of trace elements with fertilizers and organic fertilizers can only show the obvious effect of increasing the production of trace elements if the bamboos and objects meet the needs of large amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Organic fertilizers contain a variety of trace elements as an important source of nutrient recharge to maintain the fertility of soil trace elements and cannot be ignored. The application of organic fertilizers can regulate soil environmental conditions and achieve the goal of improving the availability of trace elements. Organic fertilization spoon inorganic micro-fertilizer with the application should be an important measure for soil nutrient management in agricultural production in the future.
Commercial Pizza Oven,Pizza Oven,Electric Pizza Oven,Conveyor Pizza Oven
Guangzhou New Power Catering Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , https://www.gznewpower.com